A strange phenomenon has plagued Taj off and on over the last year or so. Under the cushions there has been accumulated condensation which I now know to be common for many RV's and boats as well. As with most problems, there are quite a few solutions, the one we chose is made by a local Washington company, Hypervent Marine. In the above picture, it is the layer of white mesh between the cushion and the wood platform. It works by providing a path for air to get to the bottom side of the cushion.
They Hypervent is sold by the linear foot and is 39" wide. To do Taj's bed, I ordered 9' which was perfect. It cuts with regular scissors and is fairly simple to work with. The flap you see in the picture above is used to join 2 pieces together. I used 3M 77 spray adhesive to bond the seam.
In this last picture, you can see that I cut it longer than the cushions to also provide an air gap between the back wall and the edge of of the bed. The more air that can circulate under the bed, the better. I can't offer any experience yet as to how well this mod works, but I believe it will completely resolve the problem. I will post an update in a month or so and let everyone know how successful it was. Please check out http://www.hyperventmarine.com for more information.